To send a printing job to your printer you need to install the PostNord label printing client on a computer that has access to both the printer and the internet. We support both Windows and MacOS/OS with prints of up to 200 dpi. Follow the guide below or go straight to:
Label Printing Support
Skicka Direkt Business supports label printing, and the installation is simple. You need access to a printer and the internet, and we recommend that you print a test page first. We support prints up to 200 dpi.
I have already installed a label printer
I need to install a label printer
How to install a label printer
Install on Windows
2. Run the installation program
When the PostNord label printer client has been downloaded, run the program.
3. Approve the licensing agreement
4. Choose the installation location
Unless you have a specific need to install the client in a place of your choice, install it at the standard location.
5. Pick a start menu folder
Choose if you want to perform additional steps.
If you install the client on a computer used by more than one person (especially several logged-in users), it’s best to install it on Windows.
6. Install the client
Click on Install and wait for the process to complete.
7. Complete the installation
You are now ready to use the client. Click on Finish to start the PostNord label printer.
To log in to PostNord label printer you need a PostNord Portal Business account – use the same username and password. If you’re already logged in to the portal, the login to the PostNord label printer is automatic.
If you use Safari as your web browser you need to temporarily change the default browser to Chrome (https://support.apple.com/sv-se/HT201607). After login, you can switch back to Safari.
Install on MacOS/OS X
1. Allow download
2. Click on the downloaded file to run the program " data-delay="0" height="166" width="778" data-animation="fade-in" src="https://portal.postnord.com/info/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Bild3-1.png" alt="" srcset="https://portal.postnord.com/info/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Bild3-1.png 778w, https://portal.postnord.com/info/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Bild3-1-600x128.png 600w, https://portal.postnord.com/info/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Bild3-1-300x64.png 300w, https://portal.postnord.com/info/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Bild3-1-768x164.png 768w" sizes="(min-width: 1450px) 75vw, (min-width: 1000px) 85vw, 100vw">
3. Select PostNord Label Printing
4. Click Open
5. Wait while the program is being scanned
6. Log in to the PostNord label printer. Use the same login that you use for PostNord Portal Business. Once logged in, a printer icon appears in your activity field.