A test is now underway where users receive notifications about packages via the PostNord App. Notifications that previously came via SMS will during the test be sent as a push notification.
The test includes the services:
MyPack Collect - on arrival at agent and parcel box
MyPack Home - for deliveries where the recipient chooses to collect from an agent or in a parcel box
The SMS notification will be replaced by an arrival notification in the PostNord App if the following is met:
- There is a recipient who has received a package or has a package on the way with PostNord.
- The user must have activated the notice "available for download" or "at all updates of the package".
- The user must have been active in the app in the last 14 days.
You will be able to see which notification your customer receives through the portal:
- The recipient is notified in the app
- The recipient is notified by SMS
The reminder notifications continue to be sent via SMS even if the recipient uses the PostNord App.
In order to ensure that this will be a positive change, we continuously monitor how the pilot affects the customer and the consumer journey.